Wednesday, August 26, 2009

be tea double you's!!

OMIGOSH TYLER DID MORE THAN ONE POST A NIGHT!!!
it's because it wasn't related to my actual post.
deal with it.
if you (or your friends) would like to recieve emails when i post a blog so you don't have to keep refreshing the page in anticipation (i know you do) comment this post with your email adress (or name, i mean i know you all already) and i'll set that whole deal up. i can do these things.

also.

for those of you who don't know (which is like nobody on here but i figure'd i'd be official and post it anywho) i have a music myspace at myspace.com/anythingiseverythingmusic and i have a song roughly based around that post from last night...like the second one under this. go take a listen eh?

and finally.

COLOR OPTION FOR THE SHIRT!
OMIGAWDDDD COULD IT GET ANY COOLER??


so please my friends, whore me out to YOUR friends.

maybe not people who couldn't give a shit.

or people who my apparently 12th grade level writings will confuse and bewilder.

but surely you have some friends who like useless babble?

or trees that look strikingly like the cover of ...Is A Real Boy?

or music that sounds like Max Bemis trying to sing a Postal Service song?

idk, just gimme some help eh? help a brother out? a blog is nothing without readership, and i'm trying to get the music(myspace) writing(blog) and art(also on blog) to kinda go together.

i'm considering having things once every now and again where i write part of a story and you guys all get to comment and finish it for me, but that would require a larger readership to be any fun.

awesome adult level mad libs lol.

also i want guest artists to do things based off of the blog/songs (already HIGHLY related) for more shirts.

help a brother out eh?

you know you can afford it.




DOUBLE BONUS POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE LAST TWO LINES WERE REFERRING TO!!!

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like the black and white more than the color. *hint* (I really like the design!!
    ...that would be cool!!
    I really need to find artsy kids down here...

    Help you, buy a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MANCHESTERS YO? /maybe

    I actually thought of Regina first time it was mentioned. "I need your money, It'll help me; I need your car and I need you love, so won't you help a brother out?"

    ReplyDelete