Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh Becca, (Don't You) See

So here we are, it's 3:11 not 11:45 like when I usually post.
I'm going on a trip and will return Sunday night.
To tide you all over, I'm going to post every song I've written since I started keeping track of them on my computer and not in various notebooks.
For those of you who have physical copies of my Ruby Slippers and Crash songs, these are not them. Some have already been posted, deal with it.

Hopefully this will tide you over until Sunday.

Leave me lots of comments alright? :D

-time passes-

alright i took all the songs down

that was a limited time deal and i hope you all enjoyed it

just keeping you all on your toes :]

1 comment:

  1. AHAHA YES, you made the album. well...in text.

    You added to Me and the Boys. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete