Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Evening Cherished Readership.

Good news everyone! (Farnsworth refrence)

I'm going to stop blogging! Whooo!

I know, it seems like bad news, because I know my nightly short stories/poems/monologues/rants/drawings/songs mean a lot to you. But something good and fresh and new is right around the corner!

Here's the shakedown.
(Oh God you've got to shake it out, shake it outttt)
(Manchester Orchestra refrence)

I know I've been slacking on my "nightly" posting duties. I'm sure you don't mind as much as I do, I assume if there were no comments, nobody read it, and that's a lot of my posts lol. I know half of you are just my friends I yelled at enough to convince to join (Brook.) Anyhow, it does bother me, so I decided to do something that I could space out longer, and only produce one post a week. But I can write things in like five minutes, so it had to be something I could really work on for a week each time.

So, last three days or so, I realized that I am caught up nightly with every fmylife and mylifeisaverage post and have started reading everything on The Oatmeal. This has left me little left to do online, since nobody ever Facebook messages me. And nobody even CONSIDERS using Myspace anymore. (every cool website ever refrence)

So I started reading Dr. McNinja again. It's in COLOR now!! It's badass. Go to drmcninja.com and please understand everything I have ever cared about from 10th grade until now.

Just like how I wrote my own verion of a musical after hearing Razia's Shadow (and somehow combining it with Right Away Great Captain) I'm yet again going to copy that which I am currently interested in, in an effort to both occupy and entertain myself. In fact it was going to be about a super hero. But I got wise to this, and realizing my pool of knowledge is pretty much limited to random facts about Max Bemis, I reached out to my best friend, who has WHOLLY different taste in things, for some ideas. And by ideas I mean, I talked to her (basically to myself while pacing in her room) for about half an hour, and arrived at a story about zombies.

How unlike me.

ANYHOW. I will begin writing the storyline post hase, and will begin coming out with at least one page of finished comic-ey goodness every Thursday. That includes this Thursday. No time to learn how to draw comics like the present!

My Mom and I were talking, and she said I could be a great graphic designer once I finished my degree, and I informed her that unless I was going to be an art teacher, a graphic design degree wouldn't help me in the least. I have a better chance of being a rock star. But this is a genuinely good idea. And it's more useful to helping me practice the art form I'm currently involved with (drawinggg) than that which I hope I will use one day to make millions of dollars (wearing tight pants and emoting).

Tommorow will be my last "every day" post on this website. I will update it when I can and/or if I feel like it. It will be a contest. I have set the contest date to tomorrow because I've yet to think of a prize. But I will. The contest will be a trivia question, so make sure and read every post I've ever posted carefully before then. Goodnight everyone. Thank you for helping me keep this going as long as I have.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, well, I have been reading but I tend to neglect even the thought of commenting. Sorry if this ended up being a tad misleading, haha. I was actually quite enjoying your tidbits of writing//prose. The comic sounds interesting as well though.
    However, I do hope you keep writing alongside it.

    On another note, Manchester Orchestra is kind of wonderful. Kudos for reference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh...okay. As long as you throw in one of your writings randomly. You can't expect a comment on every writing. Sometimes the best response goes unheard...maybe. Anyways...neh you like things structured.
    Just don't go over your head..

    ReplyDelete