Saturday, July 18, 2009

All the Fixings

So I think I'll plug the seams
I'll patch the broken glass
I'll tape your broken arms
I won't let no more past.
And I'll find solution in the wrong ways
And I'll do it to the last.

So I sweat the small things still
I didn't learn a thing
I'll kiss your broken arm
You'll miss that daimond ring.
And we'll find eachother in the best ways
And we'll watch the seasons pass.

Please interlude for me
A sea of subtleties
Bandage my broken thoughts
Pull me close, make me clean.
I havn't figured out the weakness
But it prevails in everything.

So let's pursue my past
Let's learn about my laugh
Let's change for everyone
Let's end this endless path.
I've found the love I want and I seem
The same in the aftermath.



Camp was super fun and I think everyone learned a lot.
I don't feel like we fell headfirst into it like always, but I think maybe that's an even more important step in our progress. I now realize what it is that I do, who it is that I am, and how inseperable I am from the ideals I've held dear since youth. This is not about changing, this is about moving forward, there is no going back.

There is no growing up left to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment