Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well then.

It's been a few days, admittedly, but I seem to have been swimming in a sea of alternatives, forgive my cliche, so I probably didn't have much to submit artistically.

I (as you can assume) have no assured direction (mostly) because of the numerous fingers pointing in almost every one of the known three hundered and sixty degrees.

I have, instead of choosing one course, (again) withdrawn from everyone, which just makes them more confused and angry, but at least I never stapled my name to one direct action or thought. At least I remained ambiguous.

Huzza for holding out, I would be so very golden if this were some Tim Burton flick.

Sadly, it's not, and i'm a bit too concious of that fact for it to matter that much anyway, so there goes the innocense.

I would post for each day, each of the varied emotions I found myself at, but (one) how fleeting, and (two) who cares?

Detox of mind body and soul...and apparently living space, I found an old journal whilest cleaning my room. There was an entry, more meaningful than it conveys to the listener who isn't keen to my dream sequences, that I felt was important. It adresses my fears and recurring nightmares and at that time, that was a big step for me. It reads:

Poor unwitting, you should
fear the seamless ride
for soon you face
the lightmare, the falling.
I know you don't
know I must watch.
from close or afar
the faces or crash.
no time will pass.
no bodies will speak.
all but i stand
like things, empty furnature.
I blame you not.
But I fear you.
I fear your screams.
granted remorse offers conciliation
but nothing stops you.
and nothing will ever.
i bid you, goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment