Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Like I'm Underwater

Come and dive under the waves with me.
Fill your lungs full on hope.
Live like one weightless.
In an endless sea of change.
In a garden made, arranged.
In these humble hands I've writ.
A story, but I regret.
That my room would not become a sea.
Those old dreams from my history.
Are water under my bridge.
An echo on what I did.
But I hold out on hopes.
They keep my humble heart a-float.
One day my words will strike home.
One day we will be more than a poem.

I left the room I had the dream in.
I forgot the real words.

I hope the one I lost will one day mean something to someone, because it has yet to cease meaning everything to me.

2 comments:

  1. That wouldn't happen to be an Insta-bridge, would it?

    *resumes serious faces*

    ReplyDelete