Thursday, June 4, 2009

Genesis

Good evening everyone.

It is almost good morning, and life is going quite interestingly.
If you don't already know me...then what are you doing here?

This blog (if you can call it that) is just a way for me to keep track of my own thoughts.
I like to play songs and draw pictures and write short stories.
I have an array of past and present characters floating around my head.

To help keep them in line, build on their personalization, and hone my writing skills, I plan to post different little tidbits about whatever it is I am working on at the time...whenever I darn well please.

These will be things that would be otherwise inconsequential, but for some reason seem to amuse others. Maybe I'll use it to get feedback on ideas, maybe I'll use it for marketing purposes, maybe it will be a glorified journal, who cares? I'm here writing this, and you're here reading this. Doesn't that mean it is a success?

Prepare for the rambling, for it is a-comin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment