Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Tilt

I seem to find my evening posts falling under the catagory of early morning, so I put them off. Well whatever, maybe I don't have to be as anal as I thought about posting times to keep myself from fully forgetting for months.

A song I started.
"There's a wicked wind
That can eat your skin
When you're marching faithfully

For 10 days at large
Through the crowded bars
Looking for your bride to be"

A title.
"I Could Have Sworn That Man Was A Veteran"

A proverb from a piece of cardboard.
"Decisions are the destruction of alternatives"

The issue.
I sit on the fulcrum, balancing, sliding from the cool night as the galactic see-saw tilts into the am, un-noticing. At this axis point I can barely feel the shift. I don't even feel my evenings slipping into mornings. It's tomorrow.

It is tomorrow right now.


If I go to bed, when I say my prayers and thank the lord for today, what am I talking about? Is a school year different than a real year? Is the day I lived counted differently than a regular 24 hour day?

Did I miss appreciating yesterday?


Do you truely appreciate something you are currently experiencing, or is it only afterward you find the glory in it?

Goodnight everyone, or, perhaps, goodmorning.

No comments:

Post a Comment