Sunday, October 11, 2009

Straight Talk

My blood feels extra warm tonight.

Perhaps it is thick, flowing healthily through my veins with a renewed sense of purpose. I think more likely my tumor has given up on killing me and just started trying to replicate my function. What is my purpose in life? I still don't know. But I have a heart that beats and that's more than he has. So maybe we're sharing blood now and all that is fine by me as long as it's co-beneficial.

I seem to work for two hearts, eating for one stomach but living in two times. At once, I feel planted, heavier persay. I feel grounded, not of mind, but of body. I cannot leave this place, even if I want to.

Life can consume you if you let it.

But that which defeats me, simply feeds me further.

And I am insatiable.

But I also feel very versatile, like my two hearts could gush gallons more than before. A singular man with two ties to the world. I could make you cry.

But I do not let go of my ailment, I revel in it.

I will not be just another fool.

I will be a perfect gentleman, and remove my parasite with such grace as you've never seen.

And then I will eat it and see how it feels about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment