Tuesday, October 6, 2009

100 Posts

"An Origional Tyler Poem,
Summarizing Every Blog Up Till Now"

I tried and failed to be a ghost
Inside one hundered single posts
To write about her every night
And keep that image well in sight
I clenched my teeth and wrote some rhymes
That fade with stories, and now 2 dimes
Replace my 20 pennies.
What a joke.

Through other's eyes I seem to gaze
Into a world, and quite amazed
Find that it is not so unlike mine
And my nervous fingers, like bones, do grind
On asphalt streets, in perfect lines
For every tale, yes every time.

A picture is 500 words
Nothing to me, not much to her
I drew a face and the forest heard
And he smiled back sir, quite absurd.

What monsters could lurk in my head
Before I fall into my bed
And fear the glory in my dreams
Reserved for others, or so it seems
My wrinkled nose and darkened eyes
Gaze proficient tales and creative lies
I quote the artists that I despise
Because I envy them.

So hold on tight for another round
One hundered loves left to be found
Let's start again in another town
The Midnight Press can run things now.

3 comments: