Sunday, November 22, 2009

Second Post Today

And again, with artwork!
Yayyyyyyyyy.
Whatever.

Anyhow this is my practice for my final, supposedly it's a self portrait in chalk and charcoal. I don't know.

It took about 2 hours and 40 minutes of the 5 - 7 hours I was supposed to spend on it. Again, whatever.

I think I took the picture from a bad angle because the head looks thin in the picture but it's what I'm working with on a half dead brain.

Please enjoy, or cringe, as suits your customs or beliefs.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very nice.

    It's weird, because elements of it look like it, but...I think it's the eyes. they're not yours. *blocks nose* or the nose.

    anyways, ignore me, it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that a lot. Very nice.

    I think Becca's right about the nose. x]

    ReplyDelete